Perfect balance of city and natural countryside in North West London
A selection of contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes with mosaic-themed landscaped gardens view.
Silkstream is nestled within the Barnet, one of the greenest boroughs in the city, and is surrounded by wonderful green areas, excellent transportation options to Central London and beyond, and a wealth of neighborhood services.
- 1.5 acre public Park
- 1.4 acres of landscaped Podium gardens
- 24hr concierge, modern gym, screening room and workspaces
- A new modern Sainsbury’s supermarket onsite
- 1,309 contemporary suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with their own outdoor space
- Natural contemporary interiors with full integrated appliances
- 19 mins to King’s Cross station
- 6 mins walk to Hendon station
- Less than 10 mins drive to The North Circular and M1
Uniquely located between two major regeneration areas with Colindale to the north and Brent Cross to the south. Brent Cross is undergoing a £7 billion redevelopment with a new shopping centre expansion, 50 acres of open space, and a new Thameslink station. There will be over 27,000 jobs created along with upcoming 3 million square feet of office space.
Wide choice of state and independent schools - more OFSTED rated ‘outstanding’ primary and secondary schools than any other London borough. Close proximity to London’s top schools like Middlesex University, Harrow School, Henrietta Barnett School and Queen Elizabeth School